It is important to be aware of the application deadline for the program to which you are applying. Applicants are encouraged to complete their applications before or by the published deadlines. If you submit an application after a deadline has passed, your application may not be reviewed for admission for the term to which you intended to apply.
Application and Supporting Documentation Deadlines
- Two-Year Full-Time Program, Dual Degrees, Bank Street – Application Deadline: July 18th (supporting documentation due July 25th)
- Advanced Standing Program – Application Deadline: July 18th (supporting documentation due July 25th)
- One-Year Residency Program – Application Deadline, July 18th (supporting documentation due July 25th)
Please note: the Application Deadline for the DOHMH Mental Health Scholarship Program is March 1, 2021.
- The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)—Mental Health Scholarship Program: The Mental Health Scholarship is open to full-time employees of agency programs in contract with DOHMH’s Bureau of Mental Health or Bureau of Children, Youth and Families who meet specific requirements. Review the Announcement (criteria for the scholarship program). If you meet the criteria to be considered for this scholarship, please complete the Applicant Letter of Intent and email to the address on the form. The deadline to submit the 2021 Applicant Letter of Intent is January 8, 2021 at 5pm. The DOHMH must approve the Letter of Intent before you submit an application to the Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College. Please contact Marlene Mendelson, LCSW at email@example.com for information about the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene — Mental Health Scholarship Program
- Children’s Village Grant-Please contact agency regarding their internal process before submitting your application.
- Accelerated Full-Time 18-Month Program and Accelerated One-Year Residency Program /Application Deadline, October 30th (all supporting documentation due November 15th)
Special note: (the only method offered in the spring is Clinical Practice with Individuals, Families, and Groups)