It is important to be aware of the application deadline for the program to which you are applying. Applicants are encouraged to complete their applications before or by the published deadlines. If you submit an application after a deadline has passed, your application may not be reviewed for admission for the term to which you intended to apply.
Application and Supporting Documentation Deadlines
- Two-Year Full-Time Program, Dual Degrees, Bank Street / Application Deadline: March 10th (supporting documentation due April 15th)
- Advanced Standing Program / Application Deadline, March 10th (supporting documentation due April 15th)
- One-Year Residency Program / Application Deadline, April 1st (supporting documentation due April 1st)
Please note: the Application Deadline for the DOHMH Mental Health Scholarship Program is March 1st 2018.
- The New York City Department of Health and Mental Hygiene (DOHMH)—Mental Health Scholarship Program: The Mental Health Scholarship is open to fulltime employees of agency programs in contract with DOHMH’s Bureau of Mental Health or Bureau of Children, Youth and Families who meet specific requirements. Review the Announcement (criteria for the scholarship program). If you meet the criteria to be considered for this scholarship, please complete the 2018 Applicant Letter of Intent and email to the address on the form. The deadline to submit the 2018 Applicant Letter of Intent is January 5, 2018. The DOHMH must approve the Letter of Intent before you submit an application to the Silberman School of Social Work at Hunter College. Please contact Marlene Mendelson, LCSW at email@example.com for information about the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene — Mental Health Scholarship Program
- Children’s Village Grant-Please contact agency regarding their internal process before submitting your application.
- Accelerated Full-Time 18-Month Program and Accelerated One-Year Residency Program /Application Deadline, October 30th (all supporting documentation due November 15st)
Special note: (the only method offered in the spring is Clinical Practice with Individuals, Families, and Groups)